It is by His grace that we're not consumed. It is by His grace that we shut our eyes to sleep for the night and wake up and it's morning. You lift your hands, they're working perfectly...the eyes see, your legs work, your brain hasn't shut down. Your family is intact, you can think clearly...it is only by His grace. C'mon someone must be behind all that...it is God and He deserves some praise.
Atimes we don't think clearly, our problems seem to be so huge that we forget the goodness of God and His faithfulness to us. What i hear clearly in my spirit this morning is that even if you're going through stuff, things that you don't understand, you're going through them only because you can bear them, you're strong enough and at the end of it, you will come out tried and tested, purified! Can i get an Amen? I am speaking to myself and I'm speaking to you...whatever you're going through right now is not permanent..it will COME TO PASS....
Just look very well, think deeply, there is at least something you can be thankful for even in the eye of the storm!
So here goes my own list:
1. I am thankful for grace. Grace is what makes it possible for me to keep having several chances with God.
2. I am thankful for my life companion, the man God has given me, what we have is special and i'm just glad I have him to walk life's road with.
3. I am thankful for great friends, those who will listen to you rant and not think you have a nut unscrewed in your head....those friends like sisters who are ever there to catch you when you seem to be falling. It's a blessing and I don't take it for granted.
4. I am thankful for my health. Every part of my body works, it is only by His grace.
5. I am thankful for that phone call...the one that got me searching my soul and got me saying some things over and over to myself. Thanks for that sis, it was a blessing and i know i'm blessed!
6. I am thankful that I finally got to take that step...it just might be a window to great things...
7. I'm thankful that hubby got to stay home with me instead of being away for two days. I hate the home alone days and when i got that text saying 'have you been praying about my journey?' I knew he was staying home...yay! lol
8. I'm thankful for Midnight crew and their inspiration to sing IGWE....i'm just so hooked on that song at the moment...yeah yeah, i know, i'm beginning to sound like a broken record. I'm still thankful for them anyways!
9. I'm thankful for blogville....it's just a blessed community.
That's my list, are you making yours?