So i got tagged by Temite and i thought i'd just ignore her and not do it but then...i can't say no to her...so here i am doing a tag on a Saturday morning...mschew.
Here are the rules
*Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
*They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers.
*You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* Dont google ur answers.
*Make it as interesting and fun as you can.
1. What is your name: writefreak
2. A four Letter Word: Warm
3. A boy's Name: Wonuola
4. A girl's Name: Wunmi
5. An occupation: Writer; writers rule men!
6. A color: White
7. Something you'll wear: White PJs
9. A food: Wice (i can't think of any food that starts with W now jo and some people actually get away with pronouncing it like that)
10. Something found in the bathroom: Water
11. A place: Warri (maybe i should take a trip !mistook 12 noon for 12 midnight! lol
13. Something you'd shout: WHY ME! lol
14. A movie title: Wanted
15. Something you drink: Water
16. A musical group: West Life
17. An animal: Wild animal...hehehehe...which animal name starts with W sef? mscheew
18. A street name: erm...what if i create my own street name? Wale street...lol
19. A type of car: Wine Range Rover!
20. The title of a song: Worship Again
Got some very bad news yesterday. Our friends; a couple had a baby yesterday, a little girl and they lost her, i'm just trying to understand it but i've found out i can't. Please help me say a prayer for my friends..i can't imagine the grief they're going through right now. I won't question...whatever the case is, i know God loves them and He loves us all. It is well. *sighs*
Ps: It's my lovely friend Aloted's birthday today. She's such a wonderful person, y'all give her a shout. Babe you know there's nothing but love for you here and may this be the best year you ever lived!
Oh it's Enkay's birthday too...happy birthday babe. May it be your best year ever!
Have a great Easter everyone!