I missed my thankful post yesterday, it doesnt mean i'm not grateful, it just means i was tied up...but God sees my heart and he knows that i love Him so much...He's afterall the giver of life, He's the one whogives me hope, makes me wake up each day and know i want to continue living....because with Him, life is just starting!
He's afterall the one who can turn around seemingly hopeless situations and infuse life into them...i've seen Him do this, so i choose to not believe otherwise. I'm going through a phase, sometimes it's tough and i feel like i can't go on, but then my eyes are open to the things that are working and i know for a certainty that I am indeed blessed! I shouldn't even think otherwise...
Ah, this was supposed to be a thankful post and that is what it shall be, not a random one! Gosh, i feel so random! Lolo
So i am thankful for the following reasons:
1. I am thankful for hope and faith. Two days ago, i felt like i was in a hopeless situation. I questioned God, i despaired, i grieved...but He infused hope into me again, His word is my anchor and I will not let go! He is the giver of hope! And someday I will smile over that situation (pls say Amen)
2. I am thankful for a husband who loves me deeply and thinks about me. The little things He does makes me thank God and i am not taking them for granted. He considers me and will still buy me ice cream and sharwama (without me asking) on a day that I'm feeling blue and have forgotten to eat...gosh, i love my husband and God i thank you for Him.
3. For the wonderful friends He has surrounded me with. It's sad to walk life's journey alone and i'm blessed i don't have to do that. They might be very few, infact a trickle, but they're lovely.
4. I 'm thankful for that ray of light that is shining through, it might be very faint now, but i see it there...and i know for a fact that it will get brighter.
5. I'm thankful for the script He just gave me the grace to complete. For the friends that i peppered with questions...and for the fact that I know it's going out in favour!
6. I'm thankful for provision. He continues to meet our needs...these are difficult times but He keeps giving us a song...and i can confidently say 'when men say there's a casting down, we say there's a lifting up'
7. I'm thankful that although i dont have a grand plan written out for my life, i consistently know what to do and where I'm going...
8. I'm thankful for life and love...for the laughter i share with my husband and the people close to me.
I'm thankful! What are you thankful for?
He makes all things beautiful in HIS time....Amen!