''Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded...'' James 4:8 (NKJV)
I feel Him nudging my heart and telling me to acknowledge Him more in everything even the little things of life...My praise is not enough. When we praise Him, He appears on the scene and dwells in our praise!
So from now till when God tells me to do something else, i will be dedicating my Wednesday posts to thanking Him and picking out some things i'm thankful for...He's a good God, there's always a reason to praise Him.
I am thankful to God for these reasons:
1. For making hubby and i see a new year
2. For giving me the strength to go jogging almost everyday
3. For giving us a house that met most of our specification contrary to people's negative opinion
4. For aloted and her hubby whose first wedding anniversary is in a few days (she used me no be small for this wedding)
5. For my health and hubby's. E don tey wey we enter hospital, glory be to God
6. For HIs faithfulness to me even when i shenk Him and refuse to acknowledge His presence
7. For the lovely gifts i got over Christmas
8. For the idea brewing in my heart that He will bring to pass...
For these and more o Lord i am thankful.
My God you're faithful and no one compares to you
Heaven and earth declare your wondrous works o my father
Great is your faithfulness!
On a light note, i was jogging a few days ago and willing myself to go on when i heard a loud honk, i knew it belonged to a truck only for me to look beside me and all the people in the truck were hailing me and shouting well done! 9ja for life!
A police officer also asked me if he could join me and i told him to come along, he said not to worry, he would follow me in his car, lol...hubby said the guy for just die, when last did he exercise? lol