This is my third week doing my thankful list and i haven't had any regrets. It's helping me to see God working in my life everyday and not take things for granted...the list continues to grow.
-I'm thankful for our new dvd/home theatre that accepts USB and alllows me play my favourite worship songs that hubby copied from my laptop.... i am loving the one playing right now, it's on repeat... the song goes...
'I trust in You my faithful Lord
How perfect is Your love
You answer me before I call
My hope my strength my song
And I shout for joy
I thank You Lord
Your plan stands firm for ever
And Your praise will be, continually
Pouring from my heart
I will bless Your Lord
I will bless You Lord
How my soul cries out
For You my God
I will bless You Lord'
- I'm thankful for my hubby who knows how to reach me and always has a word of encouragement for me. The guy believes in me like no other person! Lord i thank you for this wonderful man you have given me!
- I'm thankful to God for giving me a word in season for those who need it
- I'm thankful for the idea He's given me and won't allow me to let go of. Provision is coming for the vision, watch this space! lol
- I'm thankful because PHCN has been good to us sice yesterday. Two days ago i almost exhausted a gallon of fuel. I prayed and God answered
- I'm thankful that i was able to finish my cooking yesterday before the cooking gas ran out*
- I thank God for His provision. He has been good to hubby and i
- I'm thankful that our security was able to kill the rat i sighted in our store last week. I hate rats! Thank God i have been rid of that one and may no other one show up...Amen
-I'm thankful that my blackberry is functioning properly now, it got sprayed with water two nights ago and some of the keys were malfunctioning.
- I'm thankful for Obama. Somehow the thought of him being killed occured to me, i know i have an overactive imagination...lol...thank God His inauguration went well and He has now made history. Yes we can!
-Lastly i am thankful for the new blog aloted and I are co-hosting. And for those of you who have been there already..
May we always have reasons to be thankful and may joy never cease from your homes!
*wait o, Abuja people, where's best to buy gas? this one didn't even last one month, in Lagos, my gas dey last 3 months...pls holla.