Happy Valentine's day all (in arrears). Hope you had fun, mine was splendid..my hubby made it worthwhile. Roses, cards..etc...i leave you to imagine the rest. lol
So i got tagged by YNC on the honest scrap award, so i am telling you ten things about myself that i hope i haven't shared before. If you've read it here before, just act surprised still..lol
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon :)
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself
So here goes:
1. I once fooled myself that i could be left handed cos i thought most left handed people were brilliant
2. I'd rather write how i feel than talk about it. Maybe i'm shy?
3. I've worn glasses since i was in SS2 but i tend to deceive myself that i have great eyesight until i get them nasty headaches
4. I got married two years and two months ago to my first real boyfriend who i met in Uni(as a virgin) and we're still madly in love
5. At a time in my life, i thought only prostitutes polished their nails and had more than one ear piercing
6. I graduated as the best student in my class in University
7. I have always left my jobs since i graduated except for one although at the point of leaving i never was sure of what i would do (think i'm crazy?)
8. I write very fast and hate to re-read anything i write. Most of my posts are first drafts
9. I hate onions, infact i hardly eat them and i pick them aside when i see them in food
10. I didn't have a train when i got married, only a maid of honour because i don't like the stress....
I think i'll add another one..lol though it's meant to be 10
11. I love God with all of my heart!
I think i'm very weird or very honest cos i can come up with a lot more things about myself but i'm guessing that's the same for a lot of people..
Enjoy the rest of your week people!
Ps: I don't think i'm tagging anyone, ok i tag y'all who haven't done this...!