I didnt do my thankful wednesday last week, not because i didn't want to but i was really busy. I have a lot of things to be thankful for but the chief of them are these:
1. I am thankful for the gift of life, being able to sleep and wake up is a miracle and i don't take it for granted.
2. I am thankful for the most amazing news i received from my very good friend...i prayed and God answered. Father i am indeed grateful
3. For bringing our household stuff to Abuja safely from Lagos.
4. For the 1kg i lost in the past one week....still about 3 more kgs, Lord i know you can do it.
5. For my husband who is totally open and honest with me. Thank you Lord for giving me a good man
6. For the friends i made on blogville recently. You guys rock!
7. For the miracle He is about to perform in my life. I know it! i just know it!
8. I am thankful for the hope God has given me in His word, He continues to open my eyes.
9. For the healing He gave me from headache once i stood on His word
10. For the may blessings He continues to shower on me..some i might not remember but i am indeed very grateful!
'Great is your faithfulness o Lord my father'
What are you thankful for?