My people, it's Thursday, but yours truly forgot to put up a thankful post yesterday cos i was neck deep in work...and then i had guests who i had to attend to..what else? I can come up with a million and one excuses..lol.
I already thought i'd just leave it till next week until Caelestis reminded me, here i am doing my thankful post because God is indeed worthy of all the praise and glory! Thanks babe
So i am thankful for the following reasons
1. I am thankful for the wonderful man God has blessed me with and for my marriage. Valentine's day was wonderful. I had planned hubby's surprise, i wasn't focusing on what i could get. Dude had sent a message the previous day saying not to bother with a gift but he didn't know i had things planned. I played along. Should i just say eh was surprised? I got flowers and some other stuff ...*winks
2. I am thankful because Mr and i are in one accord. Without previous discussion, i bought him 9 cards and he bought me 9 roses, we both had the same thing in mind, we've been together 9 years in total!
3. I thank God for new godly friends. I'm in a new city, i know very few people but God is gradually bringing people that love Him my way; the kind of people i can be proud to associate with
4. I am thankful for open doors, He sets before me an open door and no man can shut it. Halleluyah!
5. I am thankful for Vera's valentine's day. I prayed she would get a surprise and she did..hehehe
6. I am thankful for my dad's life. Yesterday, he turned a year older. God continues to keep him and the rest of my family
7. I am thankful for friends who can tell me the truth without fear.
8. I am thankful for provision. God continues to meet our needs
9. I am thankful that my neighbour's wife had a safe delivery and he goes to see his wife and first born son on Sunday. God is good!
I am thankful for a lot of things, but if i decide to fill this page, i won't be able to accommodate your list, lol..so what are you thankful for?
Ps: Blogville help me o, i have a stalker and because of him i have stopped jogging! He met me one day in the morning while i was going and he said he was a health instructor and i was doing the wrong thing, depleting minerals in my body without replacing them. Jogging isn't good for me bla bla...i told him well thank you, can i continue? He said he trains pple, dance classes, mild yoga etc. Where? On a schoolfield, i said ok, even asked the address to get him off my back. I didn't go jogging for a few days cos i wasn't feeling too good...only yesterday i wanted to go out jogging and the security guy came with a flier in his hands from this guy. He said the guy dropped it.
Please help me, blogville, how did this guy find my house? I'm scared to go out now o!
Remember to swing by www.soulsistasheart.blogspot.com
(I've had to remove the hyperlinks because i think they're making it difficult to open my blog, i wonder why!)