Our God is worthy to be praised!
A scripture says 'though he slays me, i will praise Him'. What manner of faith! I wonder if i can have such faith, He will not slay me, i know but even if i go through the storm, i know He's there with me. He's an awesome God and i hope somedayi will be able to have as much faith as to be able to say 'though he slays me....'
I thought of Job and all He had to go through and His faith was still strong inspite of all the trials and tribulations. And i asked the Lord to increase my faith. He will not allow us to be tested more than we can bear but when i am going through that which He knows i can bear, may i not give in to fear and doubt, may i be able to stand strong in my faith knowing He will not allow me to go through what i cannot bear.
God is awesome and i praise Him for these reasons:
1. For my wonderful husband, he just sent me a text message that made me smile and think oh God, you gave me the best man! I'm thankful for a man who is not afraid to acknowledge his shortcomings and is willing to walk hand in hand. And oh, should i say i'm thankful that i have him to walk this journey of life with?
2. I'm thankful for my friends. A good number of them are pregnant, i pray for them everyday and God is keeping them and working in their lives.
3. I thank God for friends who help me when i need it, whether virtual or real life. Thanks FG and No Limit for your contributions to the work i'm doing now
4. I'm thankful to God for constructive criticism because through it, i get better
5. I'm thankful to God for a second, third, fourth, fifth and uncountable chances He continues to give me. Even when i choose to be faithless, i am able to go back to Him and He restores my soul.
6. I'm thankful to God for helping me be a blessing to people around me. He gives me a word in season and i am able to encourage!
7. I'm thankful to God for provision. He's an awesome God. I never lack and good thing
8. I'm thankful to God for this work in progress (me) that He keeps guiding and leading by the hand
9. I'm thankful for Standtall and what she's doing. Yours truly is this week's celebrity, Standtall has the privilege of interviewing me (hehehe, how conceited), you ran read it here.
10. I thank God for my Ayefele cd which is now my dance exercise cd..lol
11. Lastly, i thank God for you all!
Baba you're too much! May you continue to bless all my friends in blogville and their families!