Thank you all for your comments on my last post. I'm feeling so much love from blogville, it's amazing! It's interesting that although I don't know 99 percent of those on blogville physically, I feel like we share a connection. it's as if I know you all, although I don't if that makes sense. I'm glad to be part of the movement called blogville!
Once again I'm giving God the glory cos He alone deserves it. These are some of the reasons:
1. I'm thankful that hubby and I are alive and we have seen the 3rd month of the year(is it me or is time running by)!Only the living can praise God!
2. I'm thankful that once again God has opened my eyes to see that behind every cloud is a silver lining. It might not look like it all the time but there definitely is one! Thank you Lord for showing me that no situation is ever as bad as it seems...
3. I'm thankful for aloted's dad. God saved Him from armed robbers and I trust God for His perfect healing
4. I am thankful for the material blessing I received from a friend. It's proof to me once again that God is interested in the minutest detail of my life and will position people to help me.
5. I am thankful for a husband who constantly makes sure that I don't lack. Thank you father for provision. May our cruise of oil never fail (and yours too as you read this post)
6.I am thankful that my laptop has been fixed and is now in good working condition. Now u don't have to keep trying to get the charger to make a connection with the port
7. I am thankful that Arewa is back on blogville after 8 months absence and she is even married now!
8. And lastly I am thankful for all my friends on blogville who make it a worthwhile place. I love you all!
There's a lot more I could write...but there's so much typing one can do on a phone. I just had to put this up. God bless you all and I pray you will always see that no situation is ever as bad as it seems!
Ps: I forgot to ask....what are you thankful for?